|Topic:||Innovative technologies and trends in the production of building materials|
|Venue:||Hotel Lomnica, High Tatras|
|Date:||October 3-5, 2018|
Do not miss this opportunity to meet colleagues from the industry and to take part in an active dialogue on the current issues and needs in the field of building materials. If you are interested, please register at www.cement2018.com, and an invitation will be sent to you as soon as the registration is officially launched.
We would be happy to welcome your active participation in the Cement 2018 conference programme. The conference focuses on the following areas and topics:
- The latest technologies used in the production of cement and lime
- Emission limits and reduction
- Alternative fuels
- Reducing energy demand
- Heat recovery
- Clinker bleaching and refractory lining
- Effective ways to burn lime
- Automation and management of technological processes
- Case studies pointing to successful projects in cement and lime plants
- Forecasts for cement and lime production development in the Central European region
- Other current topics related to the main topic of the conference
If you are interested in attending the conference as a speaker on any of the current topics, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail, please state the topic of your presentation, a brief summary of the presentation, and basic information about the presenter. The deadline for submitting the presentation topics and abstracts is April 30, 2018.
We look forward to seeing you there.